Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET)
The Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET) is a 209-minute, 170-item assessment consisting of questions in reading (58 minutes), math (51 minutes), science (66 minutes), and English and language usage (34 minutes).
- To schedule a date and time to take the HOBET V, contact the Assessment Center at 573-334-0826 x6509.
- The testing fee for the HOBET is $50.00.
- Please be prepared to show a photo ID at the time of you HOBET testing.
- Your HOBET Adjusted Individual Total Score must be 60% or above to be accepted into the EMT class. Your application will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The HOBET will take approximately 3 ½ hours to complete.
If you would like assistance reviewing for the HOBET:
· Contact the Adult Education and Literacy Center in your community.
The AEL Center in Cape Girardeau is located at 301 North Clark, Room 113. For more information call 573-334-3669
· Additional review materials include the following:
HOBET V Study Manual or Online Practice Test – to order a study manual or an online practice test, go to www.atialliedhealth.com/ati_store.